Solihull, West Midlands
£300 - £330 per day + Umbrella
4 months ago
15th August 2022
My client a large utilities business based in Solihull are looking for an experienced contractor to fulfil a 6 month interim contract as a Reporting Analyst. They are looking for someone who has strong excel / reporting skills and can develop and implement a process.
The role will be split into 2 phases, reporting set up and requirements gathering; then implementation.
Phase 1: Tool & process improvement
- Work with the team to extract the relevant SAP data for each project
- Support the team to develop a process to update cost capture to allow for monthly update of actuals. Produce plan - and await approval to implement.
- Add actual spend to date & in year cost
- Update labour rates accordingly in the files, and add mechanism to easily capture going forward
- Add reporting dashboards to each file to provide project reporting
- Look to improve overall efficiency of spreadsheets and ease of maintenance
Phase 2: Process implementation
- With the accountant & business, develop a process of how to embed the updates alongside monthly reporting and quarterly forecasting
- Develop a scalable resource / skill requirement plan for this process
- Design and implement the process to support the team
To be successful in this role you must have advanced excel skills and a reporting background. They are looking for someone to start on 15th July and QBE or part qualified candidates. The role offers hybrid working.
If this role is of interest to you please click apply