Interim Project Finance Director
£650 - £750 per day + Outside IR35
about 2 months ago
6 Months +
Interim Project Finance Director - £650/750 per day outside IR35 - Hybrid with UK Travel
I have an immediate requirement for a candidate to join an SME Business Services client as it runs through a sale process. The successful candidate will support the BAU elements of finance while delivering and managing through a significant period of change. You will need to be an experienced finance leader and be system savvy to work through the separation from the exiting groups systems. You will partner and work with the leadership team to deliver the separation and then embed the team, new systems, process and culture before handing off to a permanent counterpart.
- Experience of a finance leadership position within a business operating long term contracts.
- Full P&L ownership.
- Team Leadership.
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis.
- The development of Management Information and Reporting.
- Experience of managing & delivering all elements of the annual financial timetable.
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA,ACCA, CIMA etc..)
- Managing through change.
- Separation experience (ideal but not required).
- Process improvement.
This role is private and confidential, no additional information will be released until a CV has been received, positively vetted and an NDA signed.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.