Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
3 - 6 Months
Calling all immediately available procurement professionals with public sector experience! I have a new Coventry based interim role to manage category spend as part of a very busy procurement team.
Your focus for this assignment will be on a specific consultancy tender. You will work closely with stakeholders, negotiate with suppliers and collate data and work on the tender up to award stage.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a complex procurement environment.
- A track record of realising savings in line with targets
- Ideally experience of estates procurement
- A broad range of experience including category management, tendering, specification development, whole life and total cost evaluation, contract negotiation, formation and management
- An ability to work with & manage stakeholders, including Senior Managers
- Previous public sector procurement experience
In return, you will receive a day rate of circa £350 per day.
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including 3PL, construction, retail, service sector, automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for this Interim Procurement Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.