I am recruiting for an Interim Procurement Lead based in Staffordshire. This role will be for 6 - 9 months. You will have management of a small team and be responsible for developing and upskilling them and will also have responsibility for establishing procurement strategy, driving value raising the profile of the procurement function through strong stakeholder engagement.
This role will focus on indirects and would suit someone from a utilities background.
In order to carry out this role effectively, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Head of Procurement role or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- A track record of delivering savings and collaborative working
- Extensive indirect procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influencing and relationship building skills
- The ability to manage complex procurement processes
In return, you will receive a rate of circa £400 per day