Interim Senior Payroll Specialist - Maidenhead
Our high profile, multi-site, IT services client who have their Centre of Excellence in Maidenhead, require an experienced Interim Senior Payroll Specialist and can offer an immediate start - and they require some senior level support to work closely with the Payroll Manager.
Based in their Central Finance Team, and working within an experienced Payroll team of 15, you will ideally be able to offer an immediate start and be able to commit for 2-3 months, with a high potential of extension, subject to performance and sign-off.
As the Interim Senior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager, and will be responsible for the day to day management of the main payroll and the Executive Payroll
- Processing relevant forms, as well as amendments and updates to employee records for the Exec payroll
- Completion of periodic & annual renewals, returns, recharge and accrual journals and reporting for HMRC & third party providers
- Reconciling pension contributions on a monthly and annual basis complying with Statutory deadlines
- Providing full payroll administration and analytical information for senior management
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager and Shared Service Team Leaders to diarise and plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet Pay run processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients of the businesses Employee Services, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates
- Checking of payrolls/submissions for processing on a weekly/monthly basis
- RTI/FPS transmissions to HMRC via internal payroll system
- Payment of ad-hoc invoices to third party suppliers
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Interim Senior Payroll Specialist will offer:
- The ability to start this role at very short notice
- Previous similar extensive Payroll knowledge, including Pension experience also
- The ability to work hard, with a focus on deadlines and be able to work with minimal supervision
- A trusted, loyal, personable personality with the ability to go the extra mile when needed
Please contact me for further information of this superb, unique role based in Maidenhead - and my client can offer full training on the systems. Our client offers superb, modern offices - and free parking, along with being in easy reach of all public transport routes.