£14 - £18 per hour + + bens
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to have been chosen to support our Maidenhead based Pharmaceutical client, with the hiring of a Payroll Specialist, initially on a 12 month basis, for our multi-site, award-winning, International client, with this role initially being home based.
This is an exciting time to be joining our client, due to continuous growth and this is a newly created role, working very closely with the experienced, close-knit payroll team. This role will be to help support the Payroll Team, due to a new system implementation, until early 2022. The company boasts a superb work-life balance for all employees, and thrive from their team spirited approach.
You are likely to have gained some previous years of experience within a Payroll role, where you will understand the complexities of working on a large payroll, and be driven and have the energy to support the wider teams. Experience of working on both UK and Foreign Payrolls will be highly advantageous.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of duties, and to provide an effective support to the Payroll Manager, and the wider finance team:
The successful Payroll Specialist will undertake:
- Assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll of around 3,000 staff, covering both UK and European Payrolls
- Ensuring all payroll information is accurately placed onto the system and inputted onto the spreadsheets accordingly
- Preparing payroll journals for raising onto the new system
- Processing of payroll reconciliations in accordance with the statutory requirements
- Assisting with processing of the P11D's
- Production of P60s and P45's
- Ensure all starters and finishers are added onto the system as and when required
- To monitor and maintain SSP and SMP records
- Provide relevant data for HMRC purposes
- Ensure all P45's, are updated within the required timescales and are processed
- Process all overtime as and when required
- To update the system daily with the relevant amendments (P45's, P60's, maternity forms, loan agreement forms, time-sheets, overtime etc)
- To answer employee queries and enquiries over the phone and via email
- Ad-hoc project work and deputising as and when needed for the wider Payroll team
Your experience that you can offer as the Interim Payroll Specialist:
- Previous payroll experience (potentially covering foreign or EU payrolls as well as UK Payrolls)
- Full knowledge of all payroll procedures
- Ability to communicate at all levels proactively and positively
- Full knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP, tax, P45's, P46's, NI codes
- Offer a flexible approach to your work and able to communicate at all levels effectively
- Pro-active in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be systems savvy and able to multi-task with ease
- Previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector is advantageous but by no means essential. What is important is your ability to work with different cultures and work remotely with minimal supervision
Please contact me for further details on this superb Interim Payroll Specialist role, where our client can offer training, continuous career progression. You will ideally be immediately available, or have to give a week's notice, and my client will offer an immediate interview. This is a superb Interim Payroll Specialist role, that is unique in the market. Please contact me for further information.