Up to £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Leicester in search of an Interim Management Accountant. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Group Companies comply with their statutory and regulatory requirements, whilst working in partnership with the finance team (currently 3 people) based in India to ensure output, priorities and tasks are of the requisite quality and timeliness.
- Responsible for the preparation of month end accounts.
- Statutory Accounts for all Group companies and for ensuring that all Group companies comply with all their Regulatory Returns.
- Overseeing and supporting the effective delivery of all finance tasks carried out by the team in India. This includes Management Accounts and Cash Flow forecasting.
- Leading the ongoing review of profit and cost centre budgets and forecasts, and delivering an effective challenge process related to any variances.
- Payroll and Pension administration.
- Support the successful delivery of finance projects.
- Fully qualified Accountant.
- You will be hands on and happy to get involved in the detail.
- Strong finance background.
- Available immediately or on very short notice.
What's On Offer?
- £50,000 equivalent.
- This role can also accommodate reduced hours on a 3-4 days a week, or school hours.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- Hybrid working, on site car parking.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.