£20 - £25 per hour + + holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Interim Management Accountant - Farnham - 6 - 12 months
This is a truly unique opportunity to join one of our high profile, award winning, international, multi-site, manufacturing clients, based in Farnham, where you will be able to utilise your Management Accounting experience, initially for a 6 month contract.
You will be a strong business partner, and be able to work with various finance and non-finance contacts both within the office and with the wider finance teams from other business units. You will preferably have worked in a multi-site, manufacturing business either previously or recently, and have the ability to work within smaller teams and also remotely.
Your duties as an Interim Management Accountant will include:
- To assist in all aspects of month-end accounts preparation for the Farnham operation
- Work with various unit cost centre managers for cost-centre reviews
- Journal posting
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts, and working closely with the Finance Manager
- Balance-sheet reconciliations
- Daily reporting on figures
- Sharing of insights with various site controllers and operational managers
- Heavy involvement with month-end close
- Business partnering with the wider community
- Advanced Excel duties
This is an ideal role for candidates who are able to work collaboratively, and be engaging and forth-coming with ideas. Initially whilst this is a 6 month contract, there is a high likelihood of long term extension and possibly permanent opportunities also.
There will be occasional travel between the local sites (within the local area), so a car driver and car owner is essential.
Your profile is likely to be:
- Qualified by experience or Part Qualified
- Hands-on and diligent
- Personable and engaging and keen to work with a business that likes to make things happen
- Offer a good financial understanding
- Available at short notice to start this role
Please do contact me for further details on this unique Interim Management Accountant role based in Farnham, Surrey. My client will offer free parking and modern offices also. Full training will be given on their systems, but you must be able to offer a strong accounting background with a can-do attitude.