£18 - £22 per hour + + flexible hours + hybrid working
10 days ago
Management Accountant - 6 months interim role (potentially to become a permanent role)
Based in Bracknell - 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
£18 - £21ph + holiday pay (depending on experience)
Modern Offices - free parking - and very close to nearby public transport links (Train and Bus)
Are you available at short notice and keen to work in a forward-thinking, dynamic team of Part Qualified Management Accountants, and keen to work in a vibrant, exciting role? Well this role may well be for you. Our highly respected, renowned and well-known client, who operate their Head Office from Bracknell, are seeking a n interim Management Accountant, to join their finance team. You will report directly into the Financial Controller and work closely with the Management Accounting team and also the wider finance team also.
You will be articulate, hard-working and keen and you maybe AAT Qualified, or studying CIMA or ACCA, or be Qualified by experience.
Your role as the Interim Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly reconciliation of the Balance Sheet ensuring all balances are understood, investigated and resolved as and when necessary.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of budgets and forecasts that need to be submitted regularly to the Group
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate financial controls, processes and procedures exist in respect of day-to-day financial functions.
- Assisting with the annual overhead budgets
- Producing and reviewing of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Month end Journal posting and full month end ownership
- Any other duties as directed by the Financial Controller
- Working closely with the transactional finance team
- Supporting during month-end and also for any ad-hoc project work
The successful Interim Management Accountant will offer:
- Strong Management Accounting background and recent UK experience
- Intermediate Excel knowledge essential with exposure to Charts/Graphs, Pivot Tables and Complex Formulas
- SAP or Oracle experience desirable (or similar but full training will be given)
- Be able to take a proactive approach to developing the role
- Disciplined, high level of integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Can-Do" attitude,
- An ability to develop strong relationships across the operational business
- Hybrid working / 2 days office - 3 days home
- Free parking
- Long term potential for permanent opportunities
Please do get in touch for a full job specification and for further details on this superb Interim Management Accountant position based in Bracknell. This is a unique opportunity to work with other PQ and Qualified accountants, where you can learn new skills and use your existing knowledge too.