£225 - £275 per day + bens
11 months ago
Our client, is an International Software business, and requires an interim Management Accountant to work closely with the Head of Finance for an initial period 6 months, and our client is keen to secure an experienced individual from early January 2020.
You ideally be Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA, but a strong Qualified By Experience Management Accountant will be equally sought after. You will be working with the existing close knit team of 7 in finance, and be able to work with a variety of different finance and non-finance contacts.
The successful Interim Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including preparing and posting of journals, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue Reporting
- Month-end duties
- Providing detailed analysis to the Head of Finance, as and when required
- Analysis of: profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, overheads, balance sheet and variance analysis and commentaries for senior managers
- To review and reconcile Inter-Company recharges and transactions
- To prepare year-end Financial Statement
- Dealing with year-end Audit
- Ad-hoc duties
The ideal profile for the Interim Management Accountant will include:
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or Qualified by Experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge - Pivot Tables, V Look-ups
- Accurate, numerical, with an eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of written and spoken English
This is an exciting and varied role - initially for 6 months, with a high potential of extension or permanency for the right candidate. Our client offers very modern offices, that offer free parking and are within easy reach of all public transport routes. Please get in touch for a full job spec and additional information.