£275 - £300 per day + n/a
24 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an interim Management Accountant for our client based near Cheltenham. The interim Management Accountant will be required for at least 6 months. Ideal candidates will be able to start asap.
The successful interim will be working for a leading technology and research business.
Reporting into the senior Accounting Manager and working within a small team the role will be to whilst they recruit permanently and look at reviewing and improving process. The role will be very hands on in nature and will require the successful individual to manage their own day to day duties as well as being able to change priority subject to the business needs.
Duties will include but not limited to: -
- Creation and continued improvement of balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end processing
- Cashflow forecasting
- Overhead analysis to include variance commentary
- Monthly support to overseas subsidiaries - I.e. transaction support, month end close etc
- Creation and presentation of monthly finance reporting packs
As the successful interim Management Accountant, you will have:
- Proven track record in a hands-on management accounting position, ideally in a high-volume environment
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of Sage is essential
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Management Accountant:
- £275-£300pd dependant on experience