£18 - £22 per hour + + holiday pay + bens
11 days ago
Interim Management Accountant - up to 6 months temp initially
Reading based - initially 5 days per week in the office, dropping to 4 days after full training. Flexible hours, free parking and within easy reach of all public transport routes.
We are delighted to be working exclusively with our superb, multi-site business to business client, who due to a recent acquisition require to add to their experienced finance team - initially for 6 months. This role is will be supporting the Financial Controller of this rapidly growing UK business, based in Reading, initially for about 6 months.
Ideally you will be available to start by the 3rd March for this 6 moth interim role - and you will be working with a supportive, close knit transactional finance team and also with the experienced Management Accounting team, and reporting directly to the FC. Due to an imminent acquisition coming in the next few months, they require an experienced Interim Management Accountant to support them in this exciting journey. There will be long term career opportunities available also for the successful candidate.
Your role will be varied and will include:
- Month-end accounting duties
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Various General Ledger tasks
- Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliations
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliations
- Ad-hoc project work
- Supporting the FC with various tasks - with audit, and tax
- To provide monthly reports for the FC and for the board
- Process and systems improvements
- Daily use of SAP and Excel (SAP experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given)
- Potential long term permanent/career opportunities on offer to the successful candidate
Ideally you will be available at short notice for this position, for this Reading based role, and my client can interview at short notice. Please do get in touch for more information and a full job spec for this newly created role.