£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a £70m private equity backed manufacturer requires an Interim International Finance Manager to assist with a finance transformation project. The role will take responsibility for three European countries (5-6 entities) with a focus on in sourcing the accounts to head office and the VAT from an external provider.
Specifically the role will be responsible for:
- Management of international general ledger
- Budget preparation for three countries
- Management accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Work with auditors to produce statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will be qualified, with some experience of working with European entities in a head office environment. We require an individual who is deadline driven, good at communicating and can prioritise effectively.
This role will be inside IR35 and requires an individual to work on site 3 days per week.