£180 - £230 per day + + bens
about 2 months ago
Interim HR/Recruitment Manager - based in Marlow
Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
Full time role - however, my client is also happy to consider 3-4 days per week
Our International client, requires an experienced Interim HR/Recruitment Manager, to look after the HR and recruitment function, for 3 months. I'm delighted to be exclusively recruiting for our Marlow-based, International, fast-paced client, who are seeking to appoint an experienced Interim HR/Recruitment Manager. You will ideally have worked within an International client previously, and have overall experience across recruitment, on-boarding, interviewing and working with agencies to hire high-calibre personnel across all functions. My client is in urgent need for this individual for about 3 months, to recruit around 20-25 staff, so this is a really critical, challenging and rewarding role. High potential for extension beyond this 3 months.
You are likely to have come from an HR or Recruitment background, be able to hit the ground running and be inspirational and be able to bring new ideas to the business. You will also ideally be able to start this position in early January 2022 and be able to commit for the 3 month contract.
The successful Interim HR/Recruitment Manager will have the full responsibility for the HR and Recruitment decisions and your role will include:
- To have active involvement with the specialist agencies, to recruit new staff for each area
- To coordinate and drive the recruitment of 20-25 new permanent hires for the Marlow Office, across all functions (IT, Finance, Marketing, Events, Operations and Digital
- To roll-out an on-boarding program for all new hires and take overall responsibility for offer letters, contracts, first day inductions, and initial payroll paperwork for all starters
- To work closely with the outsourced payroll provider to action all new starters
- To ensure all job specs for all functions are up to date and re-written where necessary
- To be the 'go-to' HR point of contact for all queries
- To ensure all 'Right to Work' documents are on file for all new starters (Passport, VISAs, References etc)
- To be responsible for all day 1 checklists, introducing new starters to the existing team, and health and safety checklists for the office
- To have responsibility for all employee benefits, and choosing relevant providers where necessary, for pensions, flexible benefits and employee assistance programmes etc
- To have the drive and enthusiasm to be a pivotal point of contact for the Heads of Department for all recruitment and on-boarding for the business
The successful Interim HR/Recruitment Manager will offer:
- Endless enthusiasm, commitment and drive
- A very personable, and engaging, and positive drive to their personality
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable, in all areas of recruitment, on-boarding, interviewing, preferable within all functions, and also ideally with previous work experience within an International client
- UK resident with UK experience
This is a really superb opportunity, to join a thriving, fast paced business, where you will receive a generous daily rate, holiday pay and be able to add value to this growing team. There are long term opportunities also available for the successful Interim HR/Recruitment Manager, so please do get in touch for further details.
My client is based in Marlow, with free parking and easy access from the Train Station and public transport routes and offer very modern offices. My client is looking to interview in week commencing 13th Dec, with a view to starting in early Jan 2022.