Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you immediately available? Have you previously worked in a HR administrative position? Do you want to be part of a growing business? If so, my client who is based in Birmingham City Centre, is currently looking for a confident and experienced HR Coordinator who is available for a 3-month period.
You will be responsible for the coordination of efficient HR processes and activities including recruitment selection events, onboarding, contract production, data management and learning events.
Skills / Experience:
- Have a working knowledge of HR administration, ideally associated with Recruitment and Training
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel
- You will be highly organised and able to work efficiently, prioritising as required
- Some experience of working with HR Information Systems
- Experience of organising events
- Have excellent communication and team working skills