£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new role? Do you think of yourself as commercial savvy? Are you daring to do things differently? If so then I have an exciting opportunity for an Interim HRBP to join a growing Business based in Milton Keynes who are currently going through a period of change.
The role is to cover 9 months maternity leave and you will have the opportunity to get stuck in and have a strategic and operational input, whilst being a central point of contact across the organisation supporting both their Milton Keynes and Birmingham sites.
You will need to be forward thinking, dynamic and an agile HR Business Partner who can demonstrate a true HR Generalist role with proven business partnering experience supporting senior stake holders. The role will also include the review of policy writing, reward and benefits and salary bench marking.
- Provide guidance and advice to Line Managers on all aspects relating to HR/ People including support on ER issues where needed
- Work closely with the wider HR team and business leaders to evolve and embed the people element of the business strategy
- Monitor the business to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Understand the key people issues and associated requirements within the businesses and design strategies and solutions to address any issues
- Identify and facilitate any specific training needs, along with coaching and training to line managers
- Produce and provide regular MI reporting
- Review and continually improve core processes
- MCIPD/CIPD Qualified
- Previous multiple site exposure is beneficial
- Highly organised
- Tech savvy across Microsoft Packages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptive and inventive and prepared to improvise with confidence when necessary