£600 - £800 per day
3 months ago
I am looking to speak to immediately available HR Consultants with extensive M & A experience.
We are working with a PE business in London, who as part of their growth strategy, are going through a number of acquisitions and as such now need an Interim HR Director/HR Consultant.
You will work alongside the executive team during due diligence to uncover possible roadblocks to integration and help develop a clear vision for pending transactions. You will help define the blueprint for all aspects of the combined group and oversee its successful rollout and implementation from an HR perspective.
You will be responsible for advising the deal team on critical people and change issues and act as a HR programme lead for the delivery of all strategic M&A, TUPE and change activity, working with employment lawyers to ensure that all HR processes meet regulatory requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Previous HR leadership experience within fast-growing organisations of relevant scale and complexity i.e. £50 - 100m businesses
- Extensive M&A experience
- Post-acquisition integration and implementation of a HR plan.
- Strong technical and legal knowledge, particularly regarding TUPE regulations.
- Experience of developing and implementing harmonisation strategies
- Experience within B2B technology organisations
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
This role will predominately be remote with ad-hoc travel to the head office in London.