£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new role? Do you think of yourself as commercial savvy? Are you daring to do things differently? If so then I have an exciting opportunity for an Interim HR Advisor to join a growing Business based in Milton Keynes who are currently going through a period of change.
The role is to cover 6 months maternity leave and you will have the opportunity to get stuck in and have a strategic and operational input, whilst being a central point of contact across the organisation.
You will need to be forward thinking, dynamic and an agile HR Advisor who can demonstrate a true HR Generalist role with proven experience supporting senior stake holders. The role will also include the review of policy writing, reward and benefits and salary bench marking.
- Provide guidance and advice to Line Managers on all aspects relating to HR/ People including support on ER issues where needed
- Work closely with the wider HR team and business leaders to evolve and embed the people element of the business strategy
- Monitor the business to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Understand the key people issues and associated requirements within the businesses and design strategies and solutions to address any issues
- Identify and facilitate any specific training needs, along with coaching and training to line managers
- Produce and provide regular MI reporting
- Review and continually improve core processes
- MCIPD/CIPD Qualified
- Highly organised
- Tech savvy across Microsoft Packages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptive and inventive and prepared to improvise with confidence when necessary