Are you an immediately available HR Advisor? Do you have extensive TUPE and ER case work knowledge? If so, I have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a growing business based at the Hereford office on a 3-6 month contract paying up to £30k.
As the Interim HR Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the professional HR Business Partner with a focus on Operations, including performance management, development and succession support, HR/employment law and employee relations.
You will need be available at short notice for this 3-6 month contract. With a strong background at an advisory level, you will have developed policies and procedures, and have a flexible approach to work, with in depth TUPE experience.
- Knowledge of employment law
- Using HR databases
- HR Advisor from within the Manufacturing Industry
- Dealing with HR advisory queries
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification.