£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an immediately available HR Administrator? If so then I have an exciting opportunity for an Interim HR Administrator to join a growing Business based in Milton Keynes who are currently going through a period of change.
The role will report to the Group Human Resources Director and providing a dedicated HR support function to Business Partners in delivering both high quality HR initiatives and services.
You will be responsible for the administration of a high volume of HR transactional activities across the business, spanning the employee life cycle.
- Process job offers and employment contracts
- General Administration
- Support the recruitment process with documentation including onboarding and inductions
- Support with running the payroll
- Take minutes as a HR representative at investigatory, disciplinary and capability meetings
- Raise PO's and track on SAP
- Produce regular stats on HR metrics and generate monthly reports
- Process any/all ad hoc HR queries in a timely manner and if required escalate to the relevant Business Partner/Department