My client, a global manufacturing business, are currently going through a period of growth and are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support the HR function on an interim basis. The role is based on the outskirts of Burton upon Trent and will be on a weekly rolling temporary basis.
As the successful Interim HR Administrator, you will be accountable for all HR administrative tasks to support the HR function, the business have recently implemented a new HR and payroll system and are looking for a tech savvy candidate who can champion and support the roll out of this system.
Please note that you must have HR experience from within the manufacturing industry.
- Provide a comprehensive and high-quality administrative support service.
- Champion the absence and time attendance system which is currently being introduced
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas, diary management and travel plans.
- Manipulate data then produce and format reports daily using Microsoft Excel.
- Action and manage correspondence, proactively chase any outstanding requirements.
- Daily contact at different levels both internally and externally.
- Ad hoc projects and general administration tasks as required.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Administrator role.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Confident in using ADP or a similar HR/Payroll system.
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload across various work projects.
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel for reports.