Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £85000 per annum
5 months ago
I am looking to speak to HR Professionals with NHS experience for a senior HR leadership role in North Birmingham.
This is a 6 - 12-month FTC.
In a leadership role, you will drive and develop the wider HR team, which works in partnership with the trust to provide an effective and professional HR service.
You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the trusts values and strategies. You will be responsible for complex ER, Reward, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the trust as well as managing change.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a senior leadership HR role in the NHS
- Generalist leadership experience of leading and developing a HR team
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Experience of TUPE, Change and OD Projects
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified