Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Interim Head of Financial Planning and Analysis - 3 Months Initially - Birmingham - £500-£700 per day LTD
We are currently seeking an Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis for our Automotive Manufacturing client based in Birmingham. The Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis will join the current team on an interim basis, to build upon the already solid analytical capability to forge more robust and future-proof planning and reporting tools.
To provide central reporting, business planning and analytical capabilities as well as supporting functional Directors and budget holders in all aspects of strategic finance and budget management.
As Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you will be responsible for a team who in turn will partner with internal stakeholders to maintain budgetary controls and meet key financial project milestones. Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high performing team
- Drive the FP&A team to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting with additional commercial commentary and recommendations
- Developing and leading the annual multi-year business planning and budget setting processes
- Leading on periodic reviews of the financial position of the company and produce related reports
- Undertaking strategic and tactical financial analyses and evaluation
- Ensuring full integration within the team with Financial and Corporate Accounting in respect of scenario modelling, advise and period/year end reporting
- Provide an effective business partner service to the company
To be considered for the role of Interim Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Chartered qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc...
- Experience of leading an FP&A function in a blue-chip Manufacturing/Engineering business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret complex financial data
- Strong analytical abilities
- Effective Leadership
This role is private and confidential, no additional information will be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.