West Midlands, England
£400 - £500 per day + Dependent on experience
4 months ago
Interim Head of FP&A - West Midlands - 6 months - £400/500 per day
My financial services client has a requirement for an interim to join the team for a period of 6 months. The focus of the role will be to drive effective decision-making support using insightful analysis. The client is data heavy with some challenging system and process issues. The role will suit a candidate with the experience of partnering at board level, engaging with C suit stakeholders with the ability to cut through the noise to deliver pertinent FP&A in a clear and timely fashion. The successful candidate will need to be very hands on and understand the process of delivering insightful FP&A from a standing start in an organisation that leans towards Excel to overcome system challenges.
- The ability to scope out and understand the businesses FP&A requirements
- Drive effective decision making through the delivery of timely analysis
- Business partnering at a senior level to improve process and deliver timely and clean data/reporting
- Produce and communicate business KPI's and MI
- Lead financial planning across budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning
- A chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A background in Financial Services
- Demonstrable experience of developing an FP&A function
- Significant experience of partnering senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
As this role is private and confidential no additional information can be released until a cv has been received and positively vetted.