£550 - £600 per day
5 days ago
My client, a listed asset manager with an enviable portfolio requires an interim Head of Financial Planning to help them navigate year end including working with the auditors and tax planners.
This role will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship with the external auditors and the technical elements of the audit engagement
- Work with the banks and tax advisers
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to manage the audit process
- Be point of contact for the audit committee
- Manage the reporting for the joint venture partners and deal with queries and questions
- Review financial statements and RNS ensuring up to date disclosures are included.
- Managing the financial side of corporate transactions (eg new ventures, SPVs etc)
The ideal candidate will be a strong, technical accountant with PLC experience. You will also have strong "soft" skills and be able to communicate at senior level across the accounts organisation and the wider business.
My client has a 2/3 hybrid working policy. This role sits Outside IR35