West Midlands, England
£750 - £1000 per day + Outside IR35
4 months ago
Interim Head of Finance Shared Services - West Midlands - £750-£1000 per day outside IR35 - 6 Months
I have an immediate requirement with a West Midlands based client for a candidate to take the lead role in a Shared Service Centre in a turnaround situation. Reporting directly to the FD, this will require a Director/Head of SSC who has moved into the interim market to turn around challenged SSC's. You will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the Shared Service Centre and the related teams as well as delivering the levels of transformation required to move the SSC into a business-as-usual state.
- Deliver the vision and lead the teams successfully through the change agenda
- Bring immediate focus to cash-flow (weekly review)
- Significant process improvement required across P2P, O2C and R2R
- Team management
- Reset baseline of individual responsibilities and expectations across the team
- Team structure review
- Cultural turnaround to reduce attrition to acceptable levels
- Deliver a training schedule to move the team to best practice capability
- Develop direct line reports (heads of) in line with leadership expectations
I am looking for a qualified finance professional with an SSC specialism who has moved into the interim market to deliver step change within SSC's. This is a player manager role and will suit a candidate that can move seamlessly between operational detail to strategising with the SLT. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership with in a mid-sized SSC that has gone through a significant and challenging journey.
This is not a remote role and will require five days per week on site, this may relax down to four once specific objectives and milestones have been delivered.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.