Birmingham, West Midlands
£350 - £450 per day + Outside IR35
about 1 month ago
My client a large legal firm based in Birmingham are looking for an Interim Group Financial Accountant to join them on a 6 month interim basis. As the Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for management accounts, preparation of Financial statements (UK gaap), supporting audit processes and executing policies.
- Producing monthly management accounts, period end UK gaap accounts for audit support files and managing the audit of the non UK audit entities.
- Handling accounts queries raised by the International tax manager
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that accruals are captured
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage, review and develop a direct report.
- Other adhoc responsibilities set by manager
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA highly desirable)
- 3 years + Audit experience gained within practice desirable
- Working knowledge of direct & indirect tax reporting and compliance
- Proven technical accounting experience
My client is offering between £350-£450 per day (dependent on experience) and hybrid working. this role also falls outside IR35. If you are immediately available or available within the next 3 weeks please click apply.