£110000 - £130000 per annum + Pro Rata, Fixed Term Contract
22 days ago
Interim Group Financial Controller - 6 Months - East Midlands - Circa £120,000 Pro rata - Fixed Term Contract.
My client is looking for a candidate with a Group Financial Controller skill-set to join their business for a period of 6 months. The role will focus on strengthening certain key areas of balance sheet reporting, reconciliation, and control in addition to supporting with many ad-hoc but important projects for the Group. This role will help the Group increase its focus on cash-flow reporting and forecasting. There may be a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Balance sheet review and audit preparedness for multiple business units.
- Project management for finance-based projects.
- Supporting and adding to the Group's technical accounting strength.
- Support delivery of more complex Board presentation papers
- Cash flow reporting and forecast modelling.
- Management of financial accountant.
- Be Group contact for external auditors.
- Act as CFO designate when required.
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc..)
- Demonstrable Experience of driving improvements in a matrix structured multi-site business.
- Significant experience of driving reporting and process improvement in a large complex
- Strong evidence of external-audit-facing and relationship management.
- SAP knowledge advantageous.
- Strong knowledge in reviewing and improving financial control areas.
- Experience utilising data analysis skills, with a focus on continuous development
- training/transfer of such skills to junior members of the team.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to senior management.
This role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received, positively vetted and an NDA signed.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.