Interim Group Financial Controller
£900 - £1100 per day
10 months ago
Interim Group Financial Controller - Circa £1000 per day - Midlands - 6 Months
My client has a pending requirement for an Interim Group Financial Controller to join their team for a period of 6 months, the role will cover them through their year-end and support a period of internal change. Reporting directly to the CFO the Interim Group Financial Controller role is responsible for all group reporting activity and the management of a significant team.
Interim Group Financial Controller - Key responsibilities
- Team management
- Overall responsibility for UK and European accounts.
- Statutory reporting and compliance.
- Preparation of accounts for audit.
- Driving continuous improvement
- Management accounting.
- Partnering the executive team as required
Interim Group Financial Controller - Candidate Profile
- A big 4 ACA or equivalent
- A strong technical skill-set
- Significant team management experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- A genuine self-starter
- Calm and collaborative
- Able to challenge
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.