£550 - £650 per day + LTD
4 months ago
Interim Group Financial Controller
Oxfordshire - Circa £600 per day outside IR35 - 6 Months
I have an immediate requirement for an interim Group Financial Controller to join a PE backed business for circa 6 months. You will manage the delivery of accurate and timely monthly group and business unit financial accounts, with a drive towards developing the month end reporting timetable.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Development and timely delivery of monthly financial Board reports
- Ownership of group financial reporting
- Ownership of group accounting policies
- Management and leadership of the finance team
- M&A support where required
- Adherence and development of a robust control's environment
- Delivery of year-end and managing the relationship with auditors
- Short-term cash-flow forecasting and management
- The management of all lender compliance
- Management of foreign currency risk / FX hedging
- The management of the transactional accounting function
I am looking for a qualified accountant with prior experience of operating as a group financial controller with a good understanding of UK GAAP. The ideal candidate with have experience of integrating newly acquired businesses preferably from a private equity background.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.