£1000 - £1500 per day + Dependent on experience
4 months ago
Interim Group Finance M&A Lead - Business Disposal - London £1000/£1500 per day dependent on experience
My listed client has an immediate requirement within their group function. The role will deliver high level support by managing all aspects of planned business disposal activity that require input from, or impact group finance. The role would suit a candidate that has operated at Senior Manager or Director level from within Big 4 then progressed their career with an industry move to a large blue-chip business, involved in managing technical finance projects including business disposal.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Being subject matter expert for a number of disposals at different stages of process at any one time
- Providing breadth of support across group finance through the challenging year end period
- Identification of key work-streams, owners and dependencies
- Identification of key issues, deliverable's and liaison with work-streams owners and Group Finance leadership
- Maintain oversight of key work-streams
- Representing Group Finance in relevant meetings and reporting key discussions back to Group Finance leadership
- Oversight of accounting step plan development
- Oversight of accelerated audits, where required
- Technical accounting and reporting support
- Arranging training sessions for relevant personnel where required.
The role would be to start as soon as possible for at least 6 months, and with the possibility of extension depending on business needs. The candidate would ideally have performed a similar role before, demonstrating excellent organisational, transaction, and accounting skills. They need to be able to quickly build relationships at various levels. The role will be working from home for the foreseeable future but eventual travel to London will be required.
The role is P&C, no additional information will be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.