Birmingham, West Midlands
£1000 - £1250 per day + LTD
3 months ago
Interim Group Finance Director - Birmingham - Circa £1250 per day LTD - 3 month rolling contract
My contracting services client is looking for an Interim Group Finance Director to support through a period of leadership change. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and have the experience of managing large teams with multiple revenue streams in a dynamic and complex business.
- Driving the group agenda and focus on delivery of the strategic plan
- Support ongoing project concerns
- Managing senior internal and external stakeholders
- Re-financing and fund raising
- Delivering financial insight and commentary at board level including cash position, variances and business performance.
- Managing a large finance team to meet and deliver on the financial timetable
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts
- Overseeing budget and forecast delivery
- Maintaining a strong controls environment
- Lead a multidisciplinary team including IT
- Focus on continuous improvement and business excellence
- MI development and reporting
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of delivering excellent financial management to large multidisciplinary teams, have a strong technical slant with the ability to drive the commercial agenda while managing the requests and rigour of an AIM listed business.
You will be a chartered accountant with significant change experience in a business of circa £350MN turnover.
This role is highly P&C no information can be released until a CV has been positively vetted by the client and an NDA signed.