Gleeson Recruitment Group are working closely with a manufacturing business based in Coventry to recruit a Group FP&A Manager on a 12 Month FTC. As the Group FP&A Manager you will be responsible working with the Group Head of FP&A to deliver FP&A activities for the Group, including analysis and reporting of actual results, delivery of insight-driven forecasts and budgets, and driving planned change to business planning cycles.
As the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing month end analysis of divisional results to internal stakeholders
- Drive change to financial forecasting processes and reporting structures.
- Provide analysis of departments submitted forecasts to help brief senior management on up to date financial commitments for the year.
- Deliver assessments on the success of the businesses investments.
- Operate as the key point of contact for the groups divisions.
- Critically review and help deliver radical change in existing processes, models and deliverables.
As the successful FP&A Manager you will have the following:
- Thorough understanding and experience of standard accounting concepts and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Be immediately available to start and commutable from Coventry
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
If this is of interest to you please click apply