Interim Fixed Assets Accountant - £200-240pd + holiday pay
3 months initially
London based - Hybrid working (2 days in the office) - near Victoria Tube
My client, is a well-established, large infrastructure business, who have a great track record of partnering with their clients - and require an Interim Fixed Assets Accountant to help support them through their December year end and beyond. This role will focus purely on the Fixed Assets and will suit an individual who has worked on an Oracle System previously/recently and be able to perfect this role with minimal training.
Specifically this Interim Fixed Assets Accountant role will focus on:
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register, to ensure information is recorded and reported in a timely, accurate and in line with their accounting policies
- Ensuring that the Fixed Asset transactions are completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Supporting the management of the Fixed Asset close cycle related to the fixed asset register at month and year end
- The role will also will include some journal processing and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work with the wider finance team
- Systems: Oracle, Hyperion and Excel
The ideal candidate will be maybe someone who is qualified by experience or maybe a part-qualified accountant or a stop studier, combined with significant Fixed Assets experience. It would also be hugely beneficial if you have worked on Oracle previously.
This Interim Fixed Assets Accountant role will be hybrid; working from the London office twice a week. Finally, the rate is based on an inside IR35 determination. Please contact me for further details. My client can offer an immediate start but is also happy to wait for those candidates who are on a week's notice.