Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000 per annum + n/a
19 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an interim Financial/Tax Accountant for our client based in central Birmingham. The interim Financial/Tax Accountant will be required for 12 months on an FTC basis. Ideal candidates will be able to start this month.
The successful interim will be working for a leading multinational professional service based in central Birmingham.
Working with senior partners and the senior finance leadership group the role will be responsible for the reporting of capital, tax reserves, annual profit share allocations, preparation of detailed cashflow and a variety of tax issues.
This role will require a high level of professionalism and the successful candidate will need to have a detailed understanding of partnership and tax accounting. Key responsibilities will include: -
· Liaison with external tax advisors
· Provide detailed information to external advisors for completion of corporation tax
· Preparation of partner cashflows
· Preparation of quarterly and annual fund statements
· Analysis and reporting of profit allocation
As the successful interim Financial/Tax Accountant, you will have:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent) with an audit/tax background
- An up to date and current working understanding of partnership and tax accounting
- Advanced excel skills
- Audit/professional services experience would be desirable
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial/Tax Accountant:
- £55-£60k on a 12-month FTC