Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bens
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit an interim Financial Reporting Manager into a large manufacturing business based in south Birmingham. Ideal professionals will be able to start in June and commit to a period of 12 months. This role would suit a technical professional who also enjoys the opportunity to add value and really make a difference with overall improvements.
The successful interim Financial Reporting Manager will be working for a highly successful multi-site manufacturing business that have global presence.
As the interim Financial Reporting Manager, the successful candidate will support senior finance with the development of internal and external global reporting and manage a small team. In addition, the post holder will be responsible for the following: -
- Annual statutory accounts completion
- Cash management and analysis
- Manage the forecast reporting cycles.
- Preparation and analysis of divisional management/reporting packs
- Work with the senior stakeholder group on improving process and reporting.
- Working closely with local and international tax and treasury teams on matters such as transfer pricing, hedging and dividends
- Be main point of contact for the external auditors.
- Ad hoc project analysis and reporting
As the successful interim Financial Reporting Manager, you will be / have:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Good technical understanding of IFRS
- Experience of working in an international multi-site business.
- Experience of consolidation software. TM1 or Cognos would be desirable.
- Advanced excel skills.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial Reporting Manager
- Salary of £70k-£75k plus bens on a fixed term contract