Coventry, West Midlands
£350 - £450 per day
4 months ago
3 - 6 Months
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a fast-paced private equity backed B2B service business in Coventry with the recruitment of a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Through several acquisitions and organic growth, our client is an established market leader operating nationwide with a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors.
The business in question is seeking to appoint an FP&A Manager with a proven track record of taking a proactive approach, a strong business intelligence & analytics skill set and the ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels. You will lead a small team in the successful delivery of effective business planning & performance reporting.
- Leading the annual budgeting & forecasting process (monthly re-forecasting and long-term plan)
- Leading in the design of a data warehouse and establishing the use of Business Intelligence & Analytics reporting tools
- Developing P&L and cash flow forecasting accuracy and the businesses forecasting capabilities
- Redesigning process & controls, to provide more accurate analysis and insight into business performance
- Building, enhancing, and further developing financial models
- Continuous improvement, development and documentation of internal controls and processes
- Managing ad-hoc projects whilst maintaining quality service for BAU activities
This role will be best suited to a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA /ACMA) with advanced excel skills, a demonstrable career history of working in fast paced businesses and successfully establishing new processes for business planning & performance reporting.