Interim Financial Site Controller - Sweden - Circa £500+ per day + Expenses
I have an immediate requirement within a US owned manufacturing business to support on an interim basis within their manufacturing site based in Sweden. Ideally this role would suit a Swedish/English speaker. This role is key to establishing and maintaining financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high-quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
Interim Financial Site Controller - Responsibilities:
- Preparing periodic financial statements, profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows and variance
- Support key stakeholders by working with all department ensuring spending is kept in line with budget;
- Informing key strategic decisions by generating useful and timely MI
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Supporting on major projects
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Monthly presentations and challenge of results Plant Manager.
- Trusted business partner and financial support for senior client facing staff.
- Review and overall responsibility for accurate and timely monthly results
- Management and monitoring of contract profitability
Interim Financial Controller - Requirements
- Chartered accountancy qualification
- 7-10 years' experience of working as a Finance no1 within a divisional setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leadership
- Ideally a Swedish/English Speaker