Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
My client a global leading manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton are looking for an Interim Financial Controller to join them on a 9 month contract - maternity cover. As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing transparent financial management and building close partnerships across the Operations business, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting to the senior management team, the operational business leaders and to Group.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all monthly management and financial reporting requirements
- Supervision of the Operations Finance Business Partner and Management Accountant
- Prepare, monitor and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting process
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in achieving the group objectives
- Financial control of all inventory within the UK, including supporting with PI and annual stock counts at site, and monitoring of material throughput time and excess stock levels
- Ensuring all Standard Costs are accurate and up to date on ERP system
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent qualified with manufacturing experience. Previous management experience is also highly desirable.
This role is fairly urgent and looking for someone to start by the 1st July. This is initially a 9 month contract but could be extended. The role also offers hybrid working.
If you are interested please apply. Interviews are happening next week!