West Midlands, England
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Fixed Term Contract
4 months ago
Interim Financial Controller - Financial Services - Midlands - Circa £90-100,000 - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
My Midlands based Financial Services client has an immediate requirement for an Interim Financial Controller to join their team for a period of 12 months. They are recruiting the role interim while they define a permanent structure but there may be a long-term permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities in brief:
- Lead the year end process and liaise with the external audit team
- Own the financial control framework
- Deliver statutory accounting (through team)
- Delivery of management accounts (through team)
- Maintain accordance with all relevant accounting standards
- Liaise with external tax advisers on tax matters
- Cash flow and liquidity control
- Identify and implement change requirement in financial processes, systems etc..
- Continually assess operational risk
- Drive adherence to internal controls
- Board reporting
- Team management
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Demonstrable experience operating at controller level within Financial Services
- Knowledge of tax and regulatory reporting procedures
- Ownership of technical and month end accounting
- Demonstrable experience of owning and completing the year end
This role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received, positively vetted and an NDA signed.