Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£300 - £350 per day
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has come up within an FMCG client of Gleesons. They are looking for an Interim Financial Controller who will report directly to the General Manager on a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience within the FMCG industry and have a commercial finance back ground. You will be responsible for the P&L of the site and therefore will need to be very hands on.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Oversee financial performance for the site & ensure robust business controls and risk management are in place
- Provide the leadership team with an appropriate understanding of financial performance
- Support the drive of Corporate, Commercial & Operational initiatives
- Drive sustainable margin enhancement/cost reduction programmes through annual PIP's
- Support and execute where appropriate business change/improvement projects
- Capital proposals, planning, execution and risk management
- A good understanding of all elements of the P&L.
- Previous experience within an FC role/Qualified Accountant +5 years
- FMCG background or experience
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the whole business from a commercial, innovation and manufacturing point of view.
- Able to influence at a senior level, internally and externally. Possessing the gravitas & emotional intelligence to enable effective challenge within a strong & determined team.
- Experience of leading project delivery & instigating change
If you are interested in this role please either contact Emily at Gleeson or click apply and I will be in touch