£250 - £350 per day
about 2 months ago
My client are looking for a finance analyst who is capable of manipulating excel models, performing data cleanses and producing data insights within a a team responsible for streamlining month end accounts and wider business reports.
This is a key role within the finance team with an important part of this role concentrated on the value add side of finance. The role is critical in helping the business through a business critical ERP upgrade.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Business partnering with operations managers and senior stakeholders
* Developing solutions and problem solving
* Dealing with large and sometimes complex data and providing analysis
* Reviewing trends and producing commercial insight
* Analysis issues and reporting back on what could be improved
* KPI Management and improvement Profile
* High attention to detail
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Excellent on excel
* Change management experience
* Commercially minded
The role is for an initial 6 months and is offering £250-250 per day (Outside ir35).