£45000 - £50000 per annum + FTC
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an experienced financial analyst for our global leading client based in Warwick. This is a great opportunity to work with the FP&A manager and be part of a business that puts the development of people at the top of the agenda. This is a well-recognised brand who are recruiting on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover for a period of maternity. Due to continued growth permanent opportunities may arise for the right professional. This role would suit a professional that is available to start in January.
The successful interim Financial Analyst will be working for a well-respected brand who have won multiple awards for their products. The company are operating a fully hybrid model so current requirements are 1 per week in the office and the rest remote. The successful candidate will help with driving the performance of the business and be responsible for providing meaningful and insightful financial information to the senior stakeholder group.
As the interim Financial Analyst you will support the FP&A manager with analysing and understanding the key performance drivers and in turn identifying risks and opportunities. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Analysis and presentation of insightful financial information
- Understanding operating expenses and working with the wider stakeholder group to drive efficiencies
- Supporting the FP&A manager with budgeting/forecasting
- Providing relevant analysis and reporting to the senior leadership team
- Annual budget
- Quarterly financial forecasting
- Analysis and support around month end close
- Adhoc support to the wider finance teams with corporate planning and financial reporting.
- Drive process improvements both locally and internationally
As the successful interim financial analyst, you will have:
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- An inquisitive mindset to identify risk and then find solutions
- Strong excel skills and comfortable with PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with BI solutions would be an advantage
- Experience within a multinational, multisite organisation would be advantageous
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial Analyst:
- Salary of £45-50k on a fixed term contract