My client is looking for a Financal Analyst to join their team on a 3 month basis. This role is a key member of the Finance team and will assist the Financial Controller.
The primarily responsibility of the role will be to assist in the ownership and accountability for the management and financial reporting of the division. This position will require embracing a hardworking culture of continuous improvement, ensuring progress toward the attainment of ambitions company goals.
- Lead and execute the month end close process activities, including but not limited to: Revenue recognition adherence, WIP Analysis, inter company accounting, Monthly / Quarterly reporting packs, P&L review, variance analysis, trend reporting, KPI tracking, ad hoc reporting as requested
- Provide financial support to operations to help improve financial performance and achieve revenue, EBITDA, and targets
- Maintain and improve standardised internal controls across each of the business units
- Provide support in the preparation of forecasting and budgeting activities, including but not limited to: Customer and department revenue build-up, expense tracking, balance sheet and cashflow build-up, and capital spend forecasting
- Monitor and forecast cash needs on an ongoing basis, including a monthly thirteen week cashflow forecast
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organisation
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts to provide needed financial analysis and accounting requirements
- Strong technical accounting background and Excel and Word skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft AX and Microsoft FX a plus
Please apply if you are interested