Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an interim Financial Accounting Manager for our client based in the south Midlands. The interim Financial Accounting Manager will be required for at least 6 months. Ideal candidates will be able to start the 1st week of April.
The successful interim will be working for a leading international corporation based in the south midlands.
Reporting into the UK Head of Finance the role will be responsible for managing a small reporting team and to ensure internal reporting, financial control and group reporting is executed at the highest of standards. Key duties will include: -
- Produce monthly reporting both internal and group, including full commentary and variance analysis
- Preparation of VAT and intrastat
- Group consolidation
- Budgetary and cost control
- Financial reporting - develop and ensure robust financial control
- Development of commercial forecasting tools
As the successful interim Financial Accounting Manager, you will have:
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining robust financial controls framework
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced excel skills
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial Accounting Manager:
- £300-£350pd dependant on experience