Job Title: Interim Financial Accountant
Salary: £175-225 day rate
Temporary contract for 3 months, must be available immediately or a 1 week notice.
Our client based in Warwick is looking to recruit an interim Financial Accountant.
- All aspects of the Company's accounting functions.
- Month end balance sheet journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Providing data to external and internal auditors.
- Assisting with longer term financial planning and budget setting.
- Overseeing Cash Flow forecasts and management.
- Completing all tasks within the set deadlines, without compromising on quality.
- Addressing queries from various stakeholders and recommending appropriate business focused solutions to these queries.
- ACCA or CIMA full or part qualified / Finance degree or QBE .
- Proven experience of challenging and influencing key stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Advanced numeracy and analytical skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Confident and conscientious manner.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving.