East Midlands, England
Up to £300 per day + n/a
5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an interim Financial Accountant for our client based in the East Midlands. The interim Financial Accountant will be required for at least 6 months. Ideal candidates will be able to start asap.
The successful interim will be working for a leading IT technology business.
Reporting into the senior Finance Manager the role will be tasked with the review of all current finance processes and then to develop a robust and fit for purpose compliance program.
Duties will include but not limited to: -
- Understanding how business decisions impact financial statements
- Ensuring a robust controls environment is maintained
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders in an international, multi-site environment
- Develop a compliance program to highlight key risks
- Full review, analysis and presentation of financial performance across the business.
As the successful interim Financial Accountant, you will have:
- Proven track record of analysing financial processes
- Previous experience of developing a compliance program and ensuring a sufficient controls environment
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced excel skills
- SAP/Dynamics AX would be advantageous
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial Accountant: