Birmingham, West Midlands
£350 - £400 per day + Umbrella
22 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting one of our long standing clients to search for an Interim Financial Accountant on a 6 month contract. The purpose of the role is to manage a team of local accountants and to produce and review monthly financials and group consolidation in line with accounting standards. This role is offering hybrid working.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Robust review of month end adjustments and results, understanding and challenging the business performance
- Create, produce, manage and report upon relevant and meaningful KPI's
- Manage the month end process to ensure accurate adjustments with insight into their impact on business performance
- Engage, motivate and manage the UK management accountants
- Establish and ensure team is working to set corporate objectives by way of regular review
- Provide Financial Accounting assistance to the wider finance team and business
- Consolidate group companies results and prepare consolidated group accounts to set deadlines
- Review month end management accounting journals
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet through monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the production of the annual statutory accounts and annual report
Our client is looking for an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant with 3 years post qualified experience as a minimum. They are also looking for someone who can start in the next 2 weeks. If this is of interest please click apply.