My client a well known brand based in Birmingham are looking for an Interim Financial Accountant to support them on a 3-6 month contract. Reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager, this role will be responsible for accounting and reporting of their lease profile. Currently the business account simultaneously on the pre-existing IAS17 accounting standard as well as IFRS16 and so this role will also look to drive through process as we transition away from this simultaneous accounting and move to IFRS16.
Main areas of responsibility
- Reviewing leases and accounting for these on an IFRS16 basis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Primary point of contact for IFRS16 with external auditors and key business stakeholders/owners.
- Primary contact for the IFRS16 leases software system called Innervision.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Develop/Improve and document processes and controls.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience of IFRS16. They are also looking for someone who is immediately available. They offer hybrid working.
If you are interested please click apply