My client, a leader in the media and communications industry is going through a period of transformation and as a result requires a financial accountant to manage the BAU processes and support the European wide systems migration project.
This is an exciting time in this company's development and as such we require an individual who can work in a slightly chaotic environment with changing priorities. This focus for this role will be split between the on going business as usual activities and the systems migration project.
Specifically this role will:
- Work on the monthly balance sheet recs across Europe and assist with the production of consolidated group accounts.
- Support the first audit in Q3
- Check and agree the FY2021 financial statement under IFRS15 guidelines.
- Support the systems migration to the new ERP and knowledge transfer from existing team.
- Assist with the migration of the fixed asset register and the new expenses and P2P systems.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced general ledger accountant ideally with a background in SaaS revenue recognition. You will also be able to work in a high volume environment that is changing quickly with the ability to communicate face to face and on email.